Kinz Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of adult fans of Webkinz World, where a Kinz can be a Kinz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Doug!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitterztoo
Admin
kitterztoo

Female Number of posts : 275

Finding Doug! Empty
PostSubject: Finding Doug!   Finding Doug! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Finding Doug is the newest feature in WW! If you haven't already found him today, you can find him in the clubhouse and trade your Arte gems for prizes that Doug has.

1. You get only one chance per day per account to deal with Doug.
2. You can find him in the Collector's Room of either chat plus or regular chat.
3. He is NOT always in all of the rooms of the Collector's Room. Must switch rooms a couple of times, and try lower numbered rooms instead of choosing "Find me a room".
4. Like vacation, Doug is only in one zone per hour per day.
5. Do NOT click NO when you are presented with a challenge for a gem. Doing so will forfeit your daily try with Doug.
6. His requirement for a particular gem changes for each person. For example, I was on my asian account, and he required a different common gem than for say my U.S. account. It's purely random.

**Note: I've noticed that trading the gems with him will remove all of a quantity that I had. For example: I had 4 pearl eggs. I traded with Doug, and found that I now have NONE in my gem box. So trade at your own discretion.**

Here are the prizes for having the gem Doug needs (thanks Heather for finding this for me):

Finding Doug! 29uq71w
Finding Doug! Fcr6s7
Finding Doug! O0s478
Back to top Go down
http://kinz.niceboards.net
BRONCOSCLUB
BRONCOSCLUB

Female Number of posts : 67

Finding Doug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Doug!   Finding Doug! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:12 pm

This is kind of exciting!! Something else to do with all those gems! Webkinz insider says that webkinz has taken note of Doug taking all of the specific variety of gem from your stock and they have removed Doug from the collector room until they can fix the problem.
Back to top Go down

Finding Doug!
Page 1 of 1