Kinz Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of adult fans of Webkinz World, where a Kinz can be a Kinz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitterztoo
Admin
kitterztoo

Female Number of posts : 275

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Okay, there is some code I will need to replace within the group here. In the meantime, some of the features here may not work right, such as checking the Members' roster. Give me some time tonight to find the code that needs replacing. I'll be able to install multi-quoting, and will need everyone's input on some other features I can provide. The multi-message quoting will probably take some time because I will have to create a button that can be used.

Some of them include reputation ranking and evaluation system. I think this is similar to what Webkinz Insider where you are ranked by reputation. Personally, I don't see a reason why we need to rank each other. I think it's a little strange to start now. There's also a point system I can install which is similar to WI and their "cash". Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Another new feature is adding a login popup to make registering new members easier and logging in faster if you don't want to be "remembered" by your computer.

So hang in there while I add these changes into the system. Some features may not work right until I get the bugs out. Buried Under Work
Back to top Go down
http://kinz.niceboards.net

Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinz Are Us :: Kinz Are Us Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: